OHS AUDIT WITH PROFESSIONALISTS
OHS audit and risk evaluation are basic tools to analyze safety levels in business. It seems necessary for investors looking to improve quality and effectiveness in work place. Goal of conducted audit is to analyze fulfillment of law requirements and OHS rules regarding work at a height. It range reaches outside only at a height but also concerns work at the roof, above work area and in hard to reach places.
To verify and evaluate dangers law regulation and European standards are used, which determine good practices during work at a height. Inspection takes place in permanent fall protection field but also concerns personal protection and endangered placed and places with risk of falling. We evaluate risks and verify solutions present.
RANGE AND EFFECTS OF OHS AUDIT
OHS audit’s effect is final report pointing main areas where safety should be increased with proposals which solutions are recommended for given situation. More information on OHS regulations topic is available at this link.
- Technical requirements of construction infrastructure verification
- Observation and analysis of processes in endangered areas
- Work area analysis and occurring danger level determination
- Specifying particularly dangerous jobs done at a height or in closed spaces
- Collective protection and fall protection systems overview
- Inspection of ladders and vertical fall protection systems
- Personal protection equipment review
- In-house transport