We deal with jobs, where other access in impossible
General construction associated with:
- Demolition work
- Silo cleaning
- Expansion joints isolation
- Facade painting
On company and residential buildings and also on hotels access to outside windows is limited.
Providing cleaning service we deal with:
- Cleaning windows from the outside
- Frame and windowsill cleaning
- Washing the facade
Elements falling from a height cause big problem especially when it endangers health and life of employees.
We provide service of:
- Peeling plaster removal and renovation
- Removal of snow and icicles
- Work in sumps
Every given problem is a possibility for us to use our knowledge and open mind.
Industrial alpinism and mountaineering services
By these definitions we define jobs done using rope access, both at height and where it is necessary e.g. silos, canals etc. Work done by fastening rope to alpinist or anchorage point in suspended position or as support. Industrial alpinism owes its origin to mountain climbing and alpinism where rope techniques were used during climbing and in narrow caves.
World’s most popular techniques are collected by IRATA that is Industrial Rope Access Trade Association. IRATA certificate is a known and accepted around the world system of alpinist skills and competence evaluation. You can say that each alpinist should have such experience. Both in Europe and in Poland workers at height constantly improve their skills and specialization and IRATA course is as popular as ever. Currently IRATA is experience collected for over 30 years, case studies and analysis. Created thanks to it is an universal set of procedures and good practices for alpinists. Every employer should provide constant training for his employees especially in dangerous work with possibility of a fall from a height.
Creation of whole system was caused by need to standardize rules of work at height and aimed to:
- Increase safety level of workers and persons doing jobs using rope access techniques
- Collect and unify functioning OHS rules for alpinist services
- Create database, where experience and cases are collected
10 GUIDELINES FOR SAFE ROPE ACCESS WORK
- During work at height jobs should be done using working rope and safety rope. Both should be connected to anchorage point and alpinist.
- Montage of self-braking, self-locking or fall protection device should be done in the highest possible point to minimize the distance victim travels in case of accident.
- Registration and monitoring of work at height done at any given moment and place.
- License and skill inspection by superior unit during the start of work.
- OHS rules and rescue procedures adjusted to work environment utilizing rope access techniques.
- Risk analysis and systematic control of workplace during alpinist service.
- Stage approach to work done at height with skilled planning and risk optimization.
- Easy access to life-saving equipment on the spot and available evacuation route.
- First aid knowledge.
- Utilizing Personal Protection Equipment, constantly perfecting their use and recursive alpinist equipment inspections.
SZUKASZ PRODUKTU LUB ROZWIĄZANIA?